We need data for Data Based Medicine Americas Ltd. (DBM)
One of the purposes of the DBM RxISK website and Dr. David Healy’s blog is to invite colleagues to add to the knowledge base on drug groups.To start the ball rolling we have prepared the following draft papers.
They all come with a health warning:
- Antidepressants for Takers
- Antidepressants for Prescribers
- Antipsychotics for Takers
- Antipsychotics for Prescribers
- Dopamine Agonists for Takers
- Dopamine Agonists & Parkinson’s Disease
- Mood Stabilizers for Takers
- Mood Stabilizers for Prescribers
The following chapters from Psychiatric Drugs Explained relate to issues of abuse and consent.
We also have draft papers in preparation on: Stimulants, Statins, and Hypoglycemics.
We need papers on: Treatments for Asthma, Hypertension, Osteoporosis, Antibiotics, Anti-Ulcer Drugs, Contraceptives, Analgesics, Anti-inflammatories, Drugs for Sexual Functioning, and others. (See Principles underpinning DBM papers at Dr. David Healy’s blog.)